Tuesday Talks - Chemical Peels & Micro-Needling
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is for anybody who wants to know more about Chemical Peels and Micro-Needling. Not all Chemical Peels are the same so it is important to know how to choose the right one for you. Micro-Needling, on the other hand, is a procedure that uses fine needles to puncture the skin to create a controlled skin injury in order to stimulate collagen production and rejuvenate the skin. Find out how you can Revive, Renew and Reveal your New Skin with a healthy Chemical Peel or Micro-Needling. Join us for coffee and snacks while Dr Karla Morrison at Cosmetique Clinic takes us deeper into into the world of skin rejuvenation.
What you will discover:
- What are Chemical Peels, what it does and how can you benefit from them?
- What is Micro-Needling, what it does and how can you benefit from it?
- Products used in the clinic
- Treatments for specific problems
- What to expect of the procedure and healing period
- Combining these treatments into your routine
- Before and After photos
Tues, 17 March 2020
09h00 - 10h00
10B Uniciti Office Park
Cascavelle, Flic en Flac
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
+230 484 0156
+230 5480 0251